This feature is included in all Z-clocks and Vx Clocks with software version 757.2.111 and higher.
Each PIN number you wish to add to the clock's "trusted" list must be entered into each clock separately. These PINs will not be shared among different clocks.
Follow the instructions below to assign a trusted PIN number on a biometric clock:
- Initially, the PIN that needs to be trusted must have a print enrolled. The print can be a DUMMY print enrolled by anyone (e.g. the manager). This is just needed to allow for the Trusted PIN process. Note: Do not enroll a finger that has already been enrolled. If you use someone's finger that is already enrolled, use a different one, like the ring finger instead of the pointer finger.
- Press 3 to go in to the Manager's Fingerprint Menu. Enter the password (the default is 1234) and press ENTER/OK.
- Press button that corresponds to your clock:
- Z-Clocks - press ALPHA/ABC
- Vx-Clock - press F3
- GT-400 - press ALPHA
- Press 1 to access the ADD/DELETE Trusted PIN menu.
- Type the a PIN number to add a new trusted PIN. If the PIN you enter is already set as a trusted PIN, it will be deleted.
- Press OK and then exit to the time and date screen
To enter this menu on a non-biometric clock (which doesn't have a Manager's Fingerprint Menu), press Menu twice, and enter the code 87878 (spells TRUST). This code is not available on biometric clocks.
Once a PIN number is on the clock's trusted list, that employee will just need to press  or  on the clock and then enter their PIN number, to make a punch.