This article explains how employees can login to the app depending on the type of account. More about the functionality of the app can be found in TimeSimplicity Mobile for Employees.
Downloading the AppAndroid users should search Timesimplicity in Google Play and download the app.
iPhone users should search Timesimplicity in the App Store.
Once installed on the device, the app will appear as Employee Schedule in the app list.
Login (TimeWorksPlus Integrated Accounts)Employees on accounts integrated with TimeWorksPlus will initially see a page that asks for credentials as well as a Company and Domain. They should not login on this page. Instead, they should
- Select LOGIN WITH TIMEWORKSPLUS from the login page. This allows the employee to login without a Company code or Domain.
- Enter the login and password they use for Employee Self Service in TimeWorksPlus.
- Click LOGIN.
Login (non-TimeWorksPlus Integrated Accounts)Employees on accounts that do not use TimeWorksPlus for timekeeping should login on the page that asks for a Company and Domain. If the page does not ask for that information, they should click LOGIN WITH TIMESIMPLICITY.
- Enter the login and password associated with the TimeSimplicity account. For some users, this may be different than the credentials they use to access scheduling normally. In that case, their TimeSimplicity employee ID is their login and they should use the initial password designated for the scheduling system.
- Enter the company code in the Company field.
- Set the Domain to the URL used for TimeSimplicity.