This article explains how to add schedules to days where the employee has requested a partial day off. It applies to users who have integrated TimeWorksPlus and TimeSimplicity and are importing time off requests from TimeWorksPlus.
Creating a New Schedule on a Partial Day OffThis method allows the user to create a unique, new schedule that works with the employees time off request. The request must have a start and end time, it cannot be an hours request.
- Right click on the day in the scheduler and select Add New Schedule from the pop-up menu.
- A Schedule Edit window will allow you to customize a schedule for this day.
Adjusting an Existing Schedule Template on a Partial Day OffThis method allows you to take an existing schedule template and make a one time adjustment, then add the schedule to the day.
- In the Schedule dropdown at the top left of the Scheduler (where all the templates are listed), select the template that applies to the day.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the dropdown.
- Make a one time alteration to the template's start and end times.
- In the Scheduler, right click the day and choose Apply Template.