Clock Status - TWP
Clock Status displays the attributes and status of your client's physical clocks. It also allows you to change some information about a clock. It was previously referred to as Verify Transmit or Clock Management in TimeWorksPlus. While the name has changed, it can still be found in the same places:
- Accountant Administrative Tools section of the Accountant Menu
- Client Configuration
- Settings Menu
What does it show?
- Client Name - If you select Clock Status from the Accountant Administrative Tools, you will see all your clients clocks.
- Serial #
- Name (assigned to the clock)
- Location Stamp (if used)
- Last Contact - The date and time of the last contact with our servers. Yellow/Light Green colors mean the clock hasn't transmitted in the last 24 hours. Red means the clock hasn't transmitted in the last 48 hours.
- Status - Active means you are being billed for the clock.
Viewing and Editing Clock DetailsClicking on the serial number of a clock will take you to a page where you can change some of the attributes of the clock and view additional details.
- Terminal ID is where you can designate a name for the clock, like "Front Entryway" or "Breakroom".
- Location Stamp can be used to populate a clock prompt with information. Note, the clock prompt needs to be set up separately.
- Serial Number Change is used for swapping clocks for a client. This keeps you from being charged an activation fee when a client is replacing, instead of adding, a clock.
- Deactivate Clock will keep you from being billed for the clock if the client has deactivated their account or is no longer using the clock.
Did you find this article helpful?