For accounts integrated with TimeSimplicity, please see Integrated Scheduling for how to implement deviations with that scheduling system.
Enabling and Configuring Schedule Alerts
- From the left navigational menu, select Settings Menu / Processing Rules.
- Choose Scheduling from the category list.
- In the list of resulting rules, select ScheduleAlertsRule.
- ALERT_IN will flag any in punch that is more than the designated minutes threshold before or after the scheduled in time.
- ALERT_OUT will flag any in punch that is more than the designated minutes threshold before or after the scheduled out time.
- Placing a 1 in the ALERT_ABSENCE text box will flag any day where an employee did not show up for their schedule shift. This will appear on the day following the shift.
- Placing a 1 in the ALERT_NOT_SCHEDULED text box will flag any day where an employee has an entry, but was not scheduled.
Please note that currently there is no way for the Deviation Report to just report on the first IN and last OUT of the day. It strictly goes by the schedule added into the Scheduling Feature.
So for example if an employee clocks OUT then back IN from Lunch and it is not scheduled it will show the alert as it was not entered as such in the Schedule Feature.